Use of StarLogin 8
StarLogin opens the following main window:
The B button allows access to the window for display and
management of astrological Events. From it,
- Modify, add or delete events;
- Filter or search for events according to various criteria;
- Establish printable reports;
- Create an event for the current date and time and the default location.
The D button allows access to the window to choose astrological and astronomical Charts. From it,
- Read a previously saved chart;
- View a normal astrological chart with various house systems and various coordinate systems;
- Show the sky (astronomical chart);
- Determinate various astrological charts (transits, primary, secondary or symbolic directions, planetary revolutions, cycles, etc.).
- Compare or combine various charts (those from selected events, as well as the ones previously saved);
- Change the options to display charts to differ from the default ones (and it is then also possible to change these options from the displayed chart itself).
The I button allows access to the window for Various calculations:
- Position of the stars, comets, asteroids;
- Realization of ephemeris of the planets;
- Relative position of stars or places;
- Dates in various calendars;
- Catholic Easter date;
- Sunrise and sunset of planets;
- Various astronomical calculations;
- Find the coordinates of a given astrological chart when they are not mentioned (geographical position in latitude and longitude, date and time of the event);
- Calculation of Hindu cycles (dasa);
- Progressed moon;
Tools and configuration
The H button allows access to the window for Tools and configuration:
- Configuration of options to display charts;
- Choice of colors in the application (data grids, labels, text boxes, buttons, etc.).
- Definition of opening hours to consider for appointments;
- Definition of locations (name, latitude and longitude);
- Managment or appointment status;
- Backup the database;
- Opening html document (Internet) previously saved;
- Data import from StarLogin 7 (especially the events that had been created), so you do not need to re-enter them in StarLogin 8.
Statistics and reports
The E button allows access to the window for Statistics and reports:
- Processing of complex data and research (about events, appointments, contacts, stars, etc.).
- Predefined reports for a good display of information about events, appointments, contacts, stars, etc..
The E button allows access to the window linked to the Organizer :
- Contacts management (customers, suppliers, or any group defined by the user, as the group of friends or family members, for example to remember birthdays in the Scheduler section);
- Determination of various appointment and reminders (anniversaries, for example);
- Definition of professional services rendered by the user;
- Management of consultations.
Note that if professionals want to see new features added (or increase the possibilities of existing functions) to meet their needs, they can contact the author of the software that may take them into account for future versions of the application.